MYG 0.73% 69.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Thanks for the reply kroehny and itchy. I did notice the thread...

1. 5,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Thanks for the reply kroehny and itchy. I did notice the thread on the proactive report and just finished reading it. Makes sense, seems a lot of these deals are done with a combination of debt and equity, and it is all down to the terms and conditions. I am a holder of RED at the moment wgo have just gone through the process of financing a mine build. They managed to blow the register out to over 1.3 billion shares on issue from a start point of approx 700 million. Thats why i found this company interesting on closer inspection. Seems to have larger resource and smaller register, only downside is higher cost
    per oz theoretically when in production. The final finance deal being an unknown is a bit if a worry but seems even if worst case they would still be well below the billion shares on issue by production, and if they can truly achieve 100,000 oz per year they should blast past red,s sp forecasts of 20-40c for when production happens. Interested to see where the sp settles at in the next weeks. I assume from reading the previous threads that this CR was known about and always going to happen, it was just when. A good sign of an open and competent management i hope. Think ill get some shortly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $63.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ $5.463K 7.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.