PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Anyone has similar experience with this SSP if the share were...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Anyone has similar experience with this SSP if the share were held under a superfund (not SMSF)?
    I have some PLS shares that were bought via a superfund's direct share investment option (AustralianSuper's MembersDirect) , but have never been provided with a HIN or anything like that.
    I donnot know if I would be able to apply this SPP and how. So far AustralianSuper's MembersDirect site menu has not popped up anything relating to this, and I am writing to them to inquire.
    Another question is that with AustralianSuper's MembersDirect, there are limitations on what (only ASX300 stocks) and how much of each stock that can be purchased (I guess AustralianSuper tries to limit risks and encourage diversification), and I am already on the maximum that is allowed for PLS shares. So in this case, since it is a SPP purchase (not a normal share trading via ASX), would AustralianSuper still allow me to participate using my superfund? If not, would I be able to buy the SPP via my own personal fund instead? Hate missing the opportunity of having more PLS shares.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by roamingphil: 21/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.