FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

CR-What about Debt raising ?, page-16

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I wouldn't feel squeezed just yet applejuice.. (sorry couldn't resist it). I'm sure Bell Potter don't won't to burn their sophisticated and pro investors. I may be wrong but my gut feel tells me these "chosen few" will see immediate profits (I'm sure they're haven't bought into FAR to make 10 or 20%) and news floating around may be that good the share price will be unaffected with those that missed out on the CR wanting to jump on board. I'm sure it was just luck when Fonty chose to start his buying spree and it will be the same lucky break that these chosen few jump on board FAR so late in the game at IMO a bargain price if rumours are correct. (if only we mortals could be that lucky). The SP may surprise and continue to march on next week from where it left off pre-halt. These Soph's & Pro's throwing $30 mill at a minnow drilling a wildcat pre-final results can not be under-rated.

I think FAR may be re-rated to a different level next week if the news is great. I hope I'm right on this as I don't have another decade left in me.

Cheers

Plugged

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 49.0¢ $2.225K 4.541K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.