FAR 2.13% 48.0¢ far limited

CR-What about Debt raising ?, page-9

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Is this the second time today that I post being in agreement with you LNC-Link? Thinks so. - Can't do no harm. "Great minds think alike" (fools never differ) .
    Yes, I think part motivation for CR is that there is a degree of urgency where cash is needed to get certain deals over the line.

I chatted with Cath during her visit in Perth on previous occassion and raised the Kenya L8 issues. I got the "message" that they were heavily in discussion with Kenya government on those issues and were trying to get a finger in the pie. As we know, since then, FAR picked up Rig problems and the consequential cost overrun.
    Also there is L9 - this is a concern to me because I get the feeling that FAR lost out on that prospective interest (it hasn't been referred to in any of the recent Pressos. yes they still colored L9 on a little schematic but there has been no further discussion on L9 - see also Financial report regarding L9.

Any event, if L9 is still "on" then there is another couple of Million needed -again, not sure what is going on because FAR seems to mention that the agreement that was in place "expired" with no further obligations. Could it be that Kenya took back the licence and is now awarding it afresh. That could be fantastic - hopefully with both FAR and PCL then in running fro L8 and FAr holding on to its interest (or bigger interest) in L9.

Senegal's new leases will only be awarded at end of year but it might be a case that FAR need money urgently to support its bidding application for those new leases.

Hold on to our seats I say. Things are getting very hot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.