HYT 0.00% 3.1¢ hyterra ltd

cr, page-71

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    There was so much hope in this stock and it was painted so rosy.I exited for a small loss as I knew the weather situation wasn't good at this time of the year. I was not a believer but had been told off so many times I had to accept the fact. The locals became too personal and emotive for my comfort that I became a convert.That is not to say the company has no prospect, its just that some of the locals felt that it would be so damp and wet that not much could be done currently.If the management were kept unaware of this aspect and tried to keep with their promise may made to feel a liar of their own words.Everything could be good for the long run, but in the meanwhile the SP, I am afraid may drift further down because of the disappointment and disbelief. I try to share what I know and have no malaise against the company or holders. If anything I wish them well, however it is good to know ahead of our expectations.I hope thye company can drill soon for the sake of the shareholders and also not be bogged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $35.73K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 399772 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 48040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.