HYT 5.26% 3.6¢ hyterra ltd

So I have been emialing paul pretty regualarly, not that this...

1. 752 Posts.
    So I have been emialing paul pretty regualarly, not that this changes the outcome and probably gave a bit of a false sense of security to be honest (not to mention giving him the sh#ts), but here are a few things from what he has said over the course of our chats recently.

1. Hopes to make announcement in a few days time
    2. Yesterday they were solidfying the surrounding areas so the rig could get onto the plate without getting bogged
    3. He took TAP from $500k to a $300m company and took a few years off after he resigned. Looked at a lot of projects before he selected this one. Pretty thankless task at this stage, but still believes this could be mc of multi hundred millions.

As i said none of this changes the current situation, but basically TNP will drill two holes and if they have decent flow rates then it will be good times, if not then it won't be pretty.

As Gizard has said Patto's are master pumpers and they have a pretty good chance of finding something, so good chance for a decent rise. but then again, I didn't think it would go this low again..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $33.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $237.0K 6.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1750000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 16788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.