AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

cr, page-2

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hello Zarra,

I really hope IK does not do a CR at this price. It would be nice for the LT Holders with free cash but crap for those of us with no more funds...

I do not follow MNM daily like I did in the past but I assume the cash is getting low and IK will need money to get Norton moving.

Maybe just maybe IK has some positive news to announce before the CR? This would be a blessing in disguise IMO. If we got some Norton Numbers showing us the profit potential/estimates 'maybe" the market would get excited and take IK/MNM more seriously with regards to Gold Projects?

Abbot is also in China doing some wheeling and dealing so it would be amazing if he came back and told the Australian people that SE had been given ALDP funding or something in that nature?? The more info we get about Exergen/ALDP/direct action plan and MNM's potential involvement the better....Lets hope we hear something soon.....

Like others have posted before. looks like Cygnet wants the SP lower so they get more shares/oppies in a SPP....I hope this is not the case....

Come on IK, please pull a rabbit out the hat and give us something big like the PDY management just did for their shareholders....

I am tired of struggling and joining the dots. I am a pretty big shareholder who has been holding several years and I want to know more about the "coal negotiations" why are they deferred and who are we talking too?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.