SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Hey mate. You say "blunder after blunder". What blunders have...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hey mate.

You say "blunder after blunder". What blunders have they made beside the obvious funding one?

Meir and co are exceptional at what they do and havent stopped ticking off boxes along the way to what they are trying to achieve.

The only blunder is not raising the right amount of money at the right time/opportunity. I think that was Brett Mitchell's (absolute lemon) department. He brought them to the ASX and handled the fundraising I believe.

I dont know the circumstances as to why Brett Mitchell (absolute lemon) is no longer a director but one possibility is the guys who are building this thing and have had their heads buried in work have just realised that Brett Mitchell (absolute lemon), who I believe was handling the fundraising etc, was about to let everything run into the ground. Either through incompetence or indifference or being distracted or for whatever reason he has in no way carried his weight with SAS. ( Dont think he knows shit about satellites he was supposed to be a money guy.)

Hes gone now (thank fffk, it was nearly too late..) and they've brought in someone who not only has a proven track record of success, relevant experience, and who's only real incentives are actually getting SAS funded, built and launched.

So, the only 'blunder' they've made is relying on Brett Mitchell as part of the team for too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.