ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 Chart, page-570

1. 4,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Hi @ds kind of you to share your time for those who are keen to learn from other people's experiences (which science and psychology shows to be more valuable than our own to improve learning curve)! I perhaps should have looked more into the fundamentals of the company before trading it haha! I'm not sure if I wrote that down or not but F/A was super simple a quick glance over Quarterlies and previous contracts won. P.S I DIDN'T GET STOPPED OUT AS I DON'T USE AUTOMATIC STOP LOSSES! I TRACK, AND THEN PUT MY SELL PRICE ON EVERY TRADE HAHA

@Brando31 my friend, that came very honestly and sincere as I can feel your vibes! I was just a short term holder looking to swing this but my patience (gave it atleast close to a week?) with no news I definitely lost patience, decided to cut losses and move on and learn I hope all the best as I am with the thoughts of DS that the company does show promise!! Money and great contracts are key for companies breaking free from being a PENNY STOCK to actually a successful business! Stick to your plan and refine it if you must. Capital preservation #1 GLTAH'z.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.95K 650K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 29538791 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2321592 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.