ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

The big boys have accumulated. The stock may pull back to 8.7...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    The big boys have accumulated. The stock may pull back to 8.7 again but Im prepared to give the kiss of death and say we push through next time we cross 10.5c.

Our valuation is simply too low for the space and milestones achieved in the US, too much good news and the sector is hot for takeover as 952i first alluded to months ago, if you recall....then I provided details on in the main Investment Summary thread and now add Seablue says Microsoft being AI acquisitive already in 2017....and chatbots suit them if you ask me. Its a handy add on to their corporate focus these days....but Salesforce know we exist for sure. They have made 11 AI acquisitions.

Wait till the Nationwide is on your side adverts hit the Superbowl in a couple of weeks.....Their US Web traffic will be up huge right when Flamingo's Rosie is being rolled out. Awesome timing for performance fees which should in Month 1, given the trial. That lessens the need for any more capital raisings btw.

Note: Message to those at 10c and 10.5c if you pull your bids you can probably sell at 14c in the next few weeks at least....but dont take my advice.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.608M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $886 354.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 25255075 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5982986 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.