ODE 16.7% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Too much emotion the last few days. Investor presentation worked...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Too much emotion the last few days. Investor presentation worked a treat obviously. This stock has been manipulated by bigger players downward so brokers can fill up on volume now on a cheaper entry price. Day traders getting burnt and down rampers appear in droves like sharks (yes @elit, I'm looking at you -he who declares who doesn't hold stock).

I was fortuitous enough to buy in April at 3c with a good size volume on the promise of a great new company coming soon. Otsana has done just that. Thank you Mr Faldi Ismail for your keen eye on Flamingo. I hold this stock because I am an LT investor, that is my strategy. Too each their own I guess.

Day traders will take their chances looking at the TA and guess which way the SP will go on sentiment. That is their nature. Fundamentally though nothing has changed.

IMHO, CR8 is on track for unicorn status. This is the stock to hold to tell your grandkids about, when they ask, "How did we all become so rich Grandad? - Well ... let me tell you a story about AI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.422K 1.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17545800 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.