ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 FA thread, page-611

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I don't know about you but there's almost nothing on the sell side. (You're looking at an average of 152.2 thousand shares per pip till 7 cents.)

There just seems to be a lack of buying interest right now and people want to move their money in the market. It is only natural and that happens on every stock.

This stock will have it's time. Just patience is required.

On a side note, I have attached an article below and I hope that Flamingo deals with these issues effectively. If it can be altered to deal with most of these issues, it could be a real game changer.

https://www.helpscout.net/75-customer-service-facts-quotes-statistics/

While this article isn't new, it would relate equally or more nowadays where nations have expanded significantly since 2011, through many sectors, particularly technology.

Just an important highlight that I took from the article is:
    In 2011, 7 in 10 Americans said they were willing to spend more with companies they believe provide excellent customer service. - Competing on price isn’t the most effective way to build an enduring business. Great service, delivered time and time again, is defensible against the stiffest and most well-funded competition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.073M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.05K 4.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4919112 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4262376 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.