ODE 14.3% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 FA thread, page-720

1. 176 Posts.
    Those jumping ship because the price is in free fall.. Have a look at these two announcements..

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 06/01/2017   CR8 hires former MetLife Head of Innovation, boosts AI team

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 16/02/2017   Flamingo Finalist in MetLife Start-up Match-making Program

Now.. I'm not suggesting these are explicitly linked in any way, but I am assuming that the apple doesn't fall far from the MetLife tree.. Why would the former head of Innovation at MetLife join CR8 right before they are announced as one of the finalists in the Start-up Match-making program that MetLife is running, which could end up boosting the CR8 portfolio to Nationwide + MetLife + other unnamed big players..? Couple that with the accumulation you're seeing from an investment firm while the biggest sales are in the retail market.. Well you can make up your own minds, but I'll be grabbing more at this price that's for sure!

Add to that all the complaints that HC has had towards the communications to the market from CR8, then we see that they've hired a new communications manager with experience in startups that have taken off...

Plus the technology has proven itself time and time again, the last delay announcement was poorly communicated but I think the next big announcement, will be worthwhile and will have the appropriate detail to manage market expectations.

DYOR - Look at the big picture - IMO - Obviously..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $330 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 640000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.