ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 Overview, page-38

1. 2,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    revenue =/ turnover.
    30 % increase in revenue =/ 30% increase in turnover
    Perhaps a better way to calculate the customer satisfaction or if a query is resolved is to measure the customer satisfaction as a function of a binary number. Yes = resolved No = not resolved. You will see most tech giants do this including your telecom providers.

The time to resolution and the engagement of the agent gets added as a cumulative sum to solve the query. Selectively highlighting the data to make a point is our job , isn't it ? Tech is full of it and you and I both know it.

Such numbers should be taken for entertainment unless otherwise a true efficient research is published along with methodology used to publish such research.
    Agreed !
    No I think I understood what you meant. 95% abandoment hinted at 5% conversion which is high in my opinion. It comes after years of fine tuning campaign parameters and cannot be attributed to a single source.

For an example for a customer to convert

- a good customer service
    - a good price of the product
    - trust in the brand
    - ease of information
    - simple processes to complete basic action

are all critical. Just by plugging a software in the middle magic is not going to happen. Improving conversions take years of strategic planning. The CEO mentions this in her interview.
    The research was commissioned by Flamingo, conducted by Fifth Quadrant and sponsored by SugarCRM

How can this not be biased ?
    correct !
    Thats why I created a list of issues BRN will face.
    Suffice to say that it is still trying to weed out those issues.
    However, BRN is well advanced in the tech as it has been around for a bit more than CR8.
    Let's just say that apart from BRN being a hardware startup it is more matured due to its age and CR8 will go through multiple CR's before it can show some returns. Just like BRN did.

Thats my point !
    SAAS apps have an inherent threat. That they could be replicated.
    Thats why CR8 is trying to do.
    It can be easily replicated.

My contention is that the product offering do not solve a problem. That their MVP was not able to generate revenue. The sceptical part in me says that's the reason for ASX.
    Agreed !
    I want to tell you other things about this assumption.
    However, in the reason of observing civility let me say that CR8 will need to raise at least 20 million before they have 4.8M revenue that is sustainable.
    You should ask this question to your CEO/Tech Lead/Whoever is in charge.
    They will tell you why it's important and why you need it for larger adoption.
    Also they will tell you their plans.
    Sadly there is no framework or platform that is "inherently" secure.
    I am afraid mate you have been spoken down to on laymen's language.
    Name a tech stack and I will name vulnerabilities on that stack.
    Cost to making such API is huge.
    I have worked on API projects in the recent past and it took a team of 12 developers close to 3 months to finish a simple scalable API with basic endpoints.
    Turnkey is just that.
    Turn the key and use.

Cloud means it can be hosted on cloud.

A software can both be on cloud and turnkey.

What you mean is it need to be developed to be integrated on use case basis. So for Nationwide they will need to develop objects to integrate on their platform. For others they will need to develop different objects and so on....
    Ok let me put it this way.
    GO to this website

http://flamingo.ai/features/

Tell me if you see

- a single high resolution screenshot.
    - a single video demonstrating the platform

The video on the homepage has

- At 1.16 on the video is an excel sheet
    - At 0.50 is a chat bot
    - Manual intervention is still required with CS

Is the product built ?
    If yes has anyone seen it ?
    If yes where is a video demo ?

sceptical much ?
    I agree.

Its all in the interest of a healthy discussion. I think I have made my points and you have made some good rebuttals.

Unfortunately, I feel that the offerings here do not solve a market critical problem. The revenue will be tough to generate and market interest will fade with progressive time.Let's give it 12 months and see what happens.

I understand that you feel that you have a good stock here and that potential are huge. You may be right in that the world is full of companies that surprise us.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 26950822 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6336833 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.