ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 Overview, page-48

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Neutral I've enjoyed your input on the thread , as its healthy to have constructive conversation..
    One thing you maybe underestimating is the excitement and potential factor..
    It can drive a SP much further than the predicted calculations..

Spec market loves excitement and it tends to overshoot what the MC should be valued at..
    This spec is in excitement phase and none of us have an idea where the train will stop at the moment..
    Now chances are at some stage, unless they hit plenty of home runs there will be a lull where it loses momentum for a period..

There will also be a boring phase where it ticks boxes but the SP doesn't move much..
    Point being solid on paper can sometimes not excite the market..
    Some examples MNW, MBE both ran hard on excitement potential..

Mining companies run hard on drilling holes, yet many solid mining companies go up and down a pip why ? .
    Market loves excitement...
    Now long term the creme will rise , so depending on different time frames, quite often lots of people's opinions can be right at some stage.

So in 1 year maybe you can say told you all so.. Or maybe this high quality management team become one of the few specs that kick on... Time will tell..
    In the short term the momentum train still seems to be heading north..
    I believe perceived value will be the key driver short to med term...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.073M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $19 4.735K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 13580022 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3439047 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.