ODE 14.3% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 Overview, page-65

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi guys, this is my first post ever! (Been lurking for the last 6 months on HC)
    I appreciate all the great research and discussion here. A lot of valid points for and against. I really like this company and i made a small profit but sold out today. I usually only buy  small parcels for LT holding, but changed my mind on this. Why?

I work in a massive IT Consultancy. My role is not that technical but I am surrounded by tech experts. I was having a casual conversation with a senior colleague and I was telling him about Flamingo. Distributive,  exciting, IP, Deep learning.. AI..blah..blah.. (showed him the a video and the Invo pres, hoping he'd jump on board too lol)

He then pulls up this link: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/bot-service/   or something similar.
    Ignorantly, I asked if Microsoft provides this service too?! The whole AI, smart, deep learning chat bot with in-build forms and all? He said; No, they provide the tools to build all that. And so does AWS, Google, Git etc etc.  At this point I stopped smiling. I asked (1) how difficult would it be for a company to build this in-house or for a competitor to replicate this? And what about the IP? I decided to sell after the following answers (1) On par with building a some-what complicated website.  (2) Within software, IP can only protects code. If someone writes a difference piece of code that delivers the same value proposition...too bad.

In my opinion, this is a good trade, but not a long term investment for me.  I truly do hope that I am wrong and that this Flamingo flys though. Happy to be wrong

Good luck to everyone.
    Last edited by ualeon: 14/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $330 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 640000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.