ODE 14.3% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Hi guys, this is my first post ever! (Been lurking for the last...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi guys, this is my first post ever! (Been lurking for the last 6 months on HC)
    I appreciate all the great research and discussion here. A lot of valid points for and against. I really like this company and i made a small profit but sold out today. I usually only buy  small parcels for LT holding, but changed my mind on this. Why?

I work in a massive IT Consultancy. My role is not that technical but I am surrounded by tech experts. I was having a casual conversation with a senior colleague and I was telling him about Flamingo. Distributive,  exciting, IP, Deep learning.. AI..blah..blah.. (showed him the a video and the Invo pres, hoping he'd jump on board too lol)

He then pulls up this link: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/bot-service/   or something similar.
    Ignorantly, I asked if Microsoft provides this service too?! The whole AI, smart, deep learning chat bot with in-build forms and all? He said; No, they provide the tools to build all that. And so does AWS, Google, Git etc etc.  At this point I stopped smiling. I asked (1) how difficult would it be for a company to build this in-house or for a competitor to replicate this? And what about the IP? I decided to sell after the following answers (1) On par with building a some-what complicated website.  (2) Within software, IP can only protects code. If someone writes a difference piece of code that delivers the same value proposition...too bad.

In my opinion, this is a good trade, but not a long term investment for me.  I truly do hope that I am wrong and that this Flamingo flys though. Happy to be wrong

Good luck to everyone.
    Last edited by ualeon: 14/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $330 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 55031580 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 640000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.