ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Not surprised to see this drop a little. Can't see it reaching...

1. 69 Posts.
    Not surprised to see this drop a little. Can't see it reaching new height (11c+) without an announcement. I really love this stock and Flamingo itself but far out, it can be a pain sometimes.

Was very annoyed when they announced on Friday their new hire. We'd been waiting for the announcement and yet they released it 50 minutes before ASX closed before the weekend. By the time Monday came round, the momentum was no longer with it and it's been pretty average since. Obviously it can't jump every day but i've been in on this stock for a while and a bit sick of the way the information comes out.

Been following this thread for a few months, was the reason I loaded up on the stock and I thank GG for that. Although, it's starting to become slightly annoying seeing people say it'll hit 11c by xmas then 3 hours later saying 11c today and then 2 hours later saying 11c by xmas. Just stick to what you said.

This has the chance to be fantastic but they need to cut the crap out.
    As said, can't see this getting back to over 10c without an announcement or some sort of media attention. The past few days has seen this drop and we've seen less interest then we've been seeing for the past few weeks. Hopefully they announce something and it's not at Friday at 2:12pm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4468107 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16733550 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.