ODE 25.0% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 Overview, page-88

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Correct and thank you.

A civil discussion is what all retailers should strive for whether invested or not. HC is a place for all sorts of people a lot of these with deep pockets.

I think most of my bets are long term a 5 year outlook perhaps. I wouldn't come back in a year and say I told you so. The cynic in me prevents investing in HOT capital as HC would like to say.

One cursory glance at yesterday's announcement, I have the following questions

screenshot.png

- When was this announcement prepared ? Looks like there is no date on the announcement
    - Who is AMP limited ? Which products will utilise the POC ?
    - What is included in paid trial ?
    - Is it segmented for a section of the AMP LTD , is it for entire AMP ltd ?
    - What is the value of this trial ?

Here is the research PDF put together by Flamingo

The "research" was completed within 7 days. Between 17-24 November.

The important takeaway for me was

- Impact of Chatbots on KPIs showed improvements in KPI's without relative reference to a benchmark.
    - Only 20% or 1 in 5 consumers think that Chatbots could provide a better experience than humans
    - The other parts of research is fluff.

An ideal way to conduct this research would be to remove all nodes with changed variations and then look at chat bot as the only movable part.

Having taken part in & conducted audience research with tech giants I can tell you that this data is selective representation to prove a concept as opposed to a disciplinary research with concrete methodology to arrive at a conclusion. Sample is too small at ~500 and the time period is even smaller.
    Last edited by neutralopinions: 15/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.84K 4.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 301829 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10475220 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.