ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Valvesound don't blame me for Nationwide major contract delay or...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Valvesound don't blame me for Nationwide major contract delay or cancel ?

Dont blame me for Mgt sneaking the delay nto the Quarterly as an anecdotal switch to Q2....and perhaps violating ASX continual disclose laws 3.1..it was very material loss and deserved it's own notice. What happens if Nationwide is delayed further wait to Q3 quarterly ? They are hardly upfront with bad news.

Dont blame me for the chart or all the selling or mgt obsession with continual printing of shares when they didn't need the cash... they had $2.5m.....

And yes its over a billion ....you si.ply have to count ALL issued and options in MCap or argue with the market or TGT....

They changed the game. This stock sets up very different to when I liked it. World of change. Tech changes fast.

I exited with TGT so your inferences are inaccurate.

I'll wait for Nationwide to reenter and maybe second F100 given the extra dilution....the IPO was sold on it and T2 raise but still no announcement......or any F100s.....where are the BIG contracts they promised in November ?? It's April but in 3 days.

I sit it out. Risk reward different now. I Stop crying yourself. Usually in every post of yours...your attacks are boring and as usual inaccurate.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $469 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3108495 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11906363 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.