ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

CR8 TA Thread, page-772

1. 2,238 Posts.
    I stopped posting on CR8 at the quarterly in protest of the Q217 serious mgt misjudgment on not announcing Nationwide contract delay independently and have not talked this stock down at all but not happy with the way it was handled no the delay as such.

But now some things simply have to be said.

Inferno. Glad I did not listen to you man. Biggest client contract delay to Q2 or an extra 2 to 5 month delay minimum was a clear sell call. Nationwide date still not confirmed...will it ever...that qn has to be asked ? Is it aApril 1 or June 30. A delay beyond that is very bad.

To buy back in I'm now waiting on the current cash balance, and cash burn rate, THE exact Nationwide start date confirmation OR a new Fortune 500 contract ....not POCs..AMP without Nationwide doesn't mean much.

Or even better news.will see some buying but they have to hit a ball clear out of the ballpark now.

That's why there is selling. Without Nationwide all they have POC/POTs....no real LT contracts with performance fees.

IMHO

R&D should now be cut to zero. Travel and headcount, and opex budgets cut to bare bones and if cash in hand is under $2m for qtr...its going to be alot harder sell without Nationwide for any extra CR cash.

Last time they got an IPO away on the back of Nationwide and the run up to 10.5c

And that February Fortune 100 contract on which CR8 is built has simply not been validated with a rock solid commencement date. Q2 could be April or June right ??

Market needs that date desperately. I'm mgt they are sweating on it too. But better communication from them could have stopped massive fall.

This simply had to be said.

No more posts until really good news. Good people here on this board and as shareholders

GLTAH and DYOR.

GG

PS no Seablue and I are not same person. No insult taken or given but please stop that nonsense...or ask HC to confirm. Seablue tries hard but I have 20 years in markets across all major sectors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.43K 4.479M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 47347722 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1553016 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.