ODE 33.3% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Bernsta maybe youre right but I was looking at another tech...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Bernsta maybe youre right but I was looking at another tech company that did well today YOJ and looked up the share count and bam ....375m performance shares almost equal to all those issued to kick in. Its deceptive, to the market and should be counted in any MC calculation like TGT said. They also cap the price for upside for the ordinary holder. Performance remuneration is what options are for and then the company gets paid cash paid as they are exercised at strike and even may expire.

Cr8 have issued too many to themselves, way too many. No more than 10% of the register is OK....but these tech companies are issuing up to 100% of the issued shares again which puts a massive cap on upside. No free lunch. Tricks get seen eventually. Cr8 structure is not mkt supported. Chart doesnt lie.

10c was a HUGE hurdle for CR8..... why ?? bc the diluted market cap was near $100m on no revenue. Even now the diluted mkt cap is too high on no Nationwide contract commenced.

Anyway mkt is saying waaaaay too many shares are out there potentially and our small mkt cannot absorb them all. hence Tech companies will continue to trade at below US valuations.

Without Nationwide, I Can see see this below IPO price easily, as cash now lower, revenue lower and now we know all about the EQ structure I cant say I like it much nor YOJs either....it a tech infection...why not cancel some or all ???

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.339K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3657179 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14072980 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.