Gee that's a worry having live stock going missing, some one...

1. 59,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Gee that's a worry having live stock going missing, some one would have to be pretty organized to steal live stock.

I planted some peas about 2 weeks ago, by last week end they had not sprouted so put some more in then late yesterday I see the original one had sprouted. LOL I will have lots of peas

We have had good rains this winter and I have hardly had to water, I'm starting to question the idea of a bore but then I think of the 6-9 months of the year we get no rain. Also a moist we green garden during the hot high 3o degree days in summer should help keep the house a bit cooler.

Have a big pile of kukyi grass and roots that that I have dug up and a bit more to dig out, was going to compost it but best I don't I think. In time I will be able to make my own compost but to start with I need to buy some

Think I am being a bit over ambitious with the garden, lots of work to do and the reality is it will take a year to make it come together to the point that it will be just managing and maintaining it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.