TOE 0.00% 35.0¢ toro energy limited

Cracked 6c

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Well my fellow believers and punters, we have cracked the 6c . A big floor possibly at 5.8 . Some firming for mid .5s. How low will it float down before Japans reactor restarts cause a sentiment blip on the radar. Do you sell on the blip and wait for it float back down again. Do you buy some more position at 5c or 4.8c . If there is a 1000 % jump one day . I guess it matters little if your in at 7.5c of 5.5c. Obama committing to incredibly low carbon emissions over the next decade. Hmm don't think wind and solar can take up the base load power slack. That's leaves us with the big, ONE green house neutral , zero carbon emitting fuel that the BIG WIGS don't like to mention , coz the greenies collapse into their organic lentil soup every time some one mentions the word that should never be spoken. Yes Boys n Girls URANIUM !!!! Notice that Obama wants lower Co2 output but will never mention the N (nuclear) word. He knows its the only way for zero co2 output on a base power load basis . I just wish he would spit it out and get everyone used to it.
    Enjoy the ride my fellow, more learned than myself, soothe sayers . I am off for another bowl of lentil soup while contemplating the cosmos , world energy requirements and Nuclear energy production. ))))
    My single opinion matters little . Its only when combined with all of your opinions that we learn and listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.0¢ $46.03K 132.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39154 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 102746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.