OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

cracks appearing ?, page-2

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Yes Batboy, the last update was not very encouraging with a stop put on announcing grades from panel sampling. I would have thought the grade from the sample taken form where the stoping was to start, would have been good looking at the photos in the previous update.. Was the grade over the top and would have given unrealistic expectations or was it very low and very disappointing ?? At any rate, Mark keeps telling us that there is viable gold in all developments, and by the look of the mining plan they are quickly expanding the mine to the North, way past the original mine plan.. I hope all is well, but I think the next month will be very quiet and I agree with Batboy and would like to see management keep the news flowing.
    By the end of April the mine will have progressed around 150 plus meters North to South and around 100 meters down dip if they stick to the plan, giving us around 15,000 square meters under development and should really start to be able to see just what is there... Lets hope the gold is well and truly flowing by then..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.