NST 0.19% $15.76 northern star resources ltd

crafty old bill ,strikes gold for shareholders

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    i think the words to quote Bill says it all with reference to the SIPA purchase as he thanks"The professionalism shown by its executive and operational staff during this process"

I read that as WE've taken this off your hands cause your in a fix for nix-really and you've taken it in gentlemanly manner-thank you.

What we really wanted/NEEDED was the MERLIN deposit 5km away from Paulsens.The rest is just icing on the cake.

All our other tenements are JV with arv,i assume going by the announcement and the description of the deal,i remember when NST originally bought paulsens mine.
    NOTE in the announcement PICTURE REFERS TO NORTHSTAR's EXISTING JV TENEMENTS.

THIS IS ALL OURS,without intereference to play with as Bill sees fit,but with Merlin sitting on our doorstep for $25-35 an ounce poured after the first 250,000 oz.

I certainly wouldn't want to play poker against Bill,but cripes what a deal stealer,in one foul,swoop he's made arv's pre-emptive rights to explore on our tenements,all but worthless unless they stump up for 80% of the cost of a mill and development.Bills going to keep our/his mill full.
    At the same time Bills bought a truck load of potential on our mills doorstep,the value of which,i bet,even he doesn't know for sure yet.But then again i would've had a sneaky fossic first before doing a deal and let my current aeromagnetic survey fly over,just incase,wouldn't you?

As to the rest,well he's after creating a mining house and all that's missing in the southern tenement is a big mill and accommodation and cash.It's already got the developed large site that was producing when gold was at $500 an oz.
    $20+m in development work for----NIX

So the existing resource would have been modelled on that,with a LOT OF LOWER GRADE MATERIAL LEFT ABOUT no doubt.

Talk about FAST TRACKING DEVELOPMENT.

NOT long and we'll have the cash,what's the bet he's already got an EXISTING mill lined up with a truckload of tenements attatched to fill in the gaps.

Pretty hard to beat an old dog who knows the neighbourhood,has the connections and knows where the other dogs are hiding their abandoned bones(forgotten plant and resources).

My hat's off to you BILL,look forward to meeting you in the future.I AM RARELY THIS IMPRESSED.
    Just don't ask me over for a game of poker.

P.S. i have kept these thoughts to myself to buy some more on the dip,but those funds are since needed elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.76
Change
-0.030(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $18.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.64 $15.82 $15.61 $7.740M 491.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5598 $15.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.77 7993 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.