M4M 0.00% 2.1¢ macro metals limited

Craig Hart hotline, page-50

1. 4,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    I really don't know what I can tell you SepticB .
    I'm a relatively new holder so I don't really carry the emotional baggage form past disappointments and yes I'm in the red but that could change in one good trading session. Fact is I'm just an old boomer trying to make a bob so that I don't have the stress of sitting in a crane lifting very heavy stuff and putting up with riggers who think they know it all. Although some riggers are awesome.
    I see mostly upside from here a lot of the preliminary work has been done so I see opportunity at this price but that's me .biggrin.png
    If I was CH and read some of the diatribe spruiked here on these threads by you and some others I don't think I would bother speaking to you either.
    Just to be clear any stock I put money into I'll contact someone from the board not just KFE and always the same . I've never been told anything market sensitive. I contact mainly because I'm not as educated as some of you guys and think it prudent make sure I gt a full understanding of what's going on don't you agree.
    No compliance rules broken there regardless of pathetic insinuations .what.png
    I hope you recoup any loss in the near future. Good Luck to you sir.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.