AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

G'day AOP Shareholders.Little quiet in here. How are we all...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    G'day AOP Shareholders.

Little quiet in here. How are we all going? LOL.

Anyone have any news? Gossip? Anything? Anyone seen or heard of any activity on the Apollo front?

Last contact I had with Nick Castledon, Geological Consultant and Apollo Director (approx 2 months ago), he stated that Apollo was looking at picking up more ground around our couple of tenements to the east of Kalgoorlie.

Nick also mentioned that Apollo was evaluating several overseas opportunities.

Lets see what happens on this front.

The comestics side of the business... well does not seem to be to much evidence of activity on this front. If the Ellipse Facebook page is the best that Apollo can do then it's a disappointment to say the least.

I think Apollo have had enough time to get this thing rolling. Do something or can it!!! George Ventouras, Director, is a marketing consultant so lets hope he puts his skills to use for us the shareholders. The first thing he could do is update the Facebook page. LOL.

Well nice to see a possible upward trending share price... just maybe we have an announcement just over the horizon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.