POS 8.33% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Craig Jones our New CEO

1. 9,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4168
    Our new incoming CEO has worked at POS for 19 months as a GM mining since Feb 2022 when he moved from Bellevue Gold where he was COO for 2 years
    He has been involved in NST meteoric rise the last 10 years looks like inc GM of NSTs Paulsens gold mine
    He has mine management experience in WA and knows how to run this mine too.
    Way cheaper and a promotion for him.

He will be showcased at the AGM and will preside over POSs recovery from the PH crapshow.
    Its a new young cheap team with experience and the 3B of LONGS will here should be pleased.
    It will be business as usual market is telling us.

Northern Star Resources Limited
    4 yrs 9 mos4 yrs 9 mos

• Business Development & Integration
      Oct 2014 - Oct 2017 · 3 yrs 1 mo
      Perth, Australia

• Review of both internal and external business development opportunities for the group.
          Merger & Acquisition analysis for numerous projects and opportunities as well as managing divesting of projects. Internal operational and project support as required.Review of both internal and external business development opportunities for the group. Merger & Acquisition analysis for numerous projects and opportunities as well as managing divesting of projects. Internal operational and project support as required.…see more
        • Skills: Management · Business Development · Financial Oversight

• Northern Star Resources Limited
            4 yrs 9 mos4 yrs 9 mos

• Business Development & Integration
              Perth, Australia

• Review of both internal and external business development opportunities for the group.
                  Merger & Acquisition analysis for numerous projects and opportunities as well as managing divesting of projects. Internal operational and project support as required. Review of both internal and external business development opportunities for the group. Merger & Acquisition analysis for numerous projects and opportunities as well as managing divesting of projects. Internal operational and project support as required.…see more
                • Skills: Management · Business Development · Financial OversightSkills: Management · Business Development · Financial Oversight

• General Manager - Plutonic
              Jan 2014 - Oct 2014 · 10 mos
              Jan 2014 - Oct 2014 · 10 mos
              Plutonic Gold Mine

• Following the acquisition of the asset as a member of the business development team the integration of the Plutonic Gold Mine into the Northern Star Portfolio was managed in an efficient way.
                  An operational performance increase was achieved with a 25% increase in production combined with over a 25% reduction in the on site workforce. Exploration efforts were substantially increased during this period.Following the acquisition of the asset as a member of the business development team the integration of the Plutonic Gold Mine into the Northern Star Portfolio was managed in an efficient way. An operational performance increase was achieved with a 25% increase in production combined with over a 25% reduction in the on site workforce. Exploration efforts were substantially increased during this period.
                • Skills: Management · Operations Management · Financial OversightSkills: Management · Operations Management · Financial Oversight

• Principal Mining EngineerPrincipal Mining Engineer
              Feb 2013 - Jan 2014 · 1 yrFeb 2013 - Jan 2014 · 1 yrPerth WAPerth WA
                • A focus on strategic M&A reviews whilst also providing operational support to the on site team. Technical project work including finalisation of processing throughput increases and power requirements for site.
                  M&A activities resulted in the acquisition of the Plutonic , Kanowna Belle and Kundana Gold Mines from Barrick Gold in early 2014A focus on strategic M&A reviews whilst also providing operational support to the on site team. Technical project work including finalisation of processing throughput increases and power requirements for site. M&A activities resulted in the acquisition of the Plutonic , Kanowna Belle and Kundana Gold Mines from Barrick Gold in early 2014
                • Skills: Management · Operations Management · Business Development · Financial OversightSkills: Management · Operations Management · Business Development · Financial Oversight

• General Manager - Paulsens Gold Mine General Manager
            Northern Star Resources Limited
            Oct 2010 - Sep 2012 · 2 yrs
            Oct 2010 - Sep 2012 · 2 yrs
            Paulsens - Pilbara WA
              • Following the acquisition of the mine from Intrepid Mines Limited, I was was employed as the General Manager with a focus on re-establishing mine life for the new focus of Northern Star Resources as it began is journey from explorer to producer. During this time I oversaw the continued growth of the Resource and Reserves and established a stabilised production profile for the operation which resulted in the operation being able to repay acquisition costs from cash flow within seven months of purchase.
                The change out of both the crushing and mining contractors to in house services was also introduced during this tenure. Operational effectiveness improved over 20% with a reduction in unit costs also being.Following the acquisition of the mine from Intrepid Mines Limited, I was was employed as the General Manager with a focus on re-establishing mine life for the new focus of Northern Star Resources as it began is journey from explorer to producer. During this time I oversaw the continued growth of the Resource and Reserves and established a stabilised production profile for the operation which resulted in the operation being able to repay acquisition costs from cash flow within seven months of purchase. The change out of both the crushing and mining contractors to in house services was also introduced during this tenure. Operational effectiveness improved over 20% with a reduction in unit costs also being.…see more
              • Skills: Management · Operations Management · Financial Oversight

Simon Lawson says on linkedin -
    Managing Director at Spartan Resources Ltd
    January 30, 2018, Simon reported directly to Craig

• Craig is that rare breed of Engineering professional blessed with the ability to employ his vast technical knowledge while remaining down-to-earth and approachable. He is an excellent leader of people, highly organised and competent, and sets the bar high every day to achieve the best result possible. I learned a lot working for Jonesy and would certainly work for/with him again.
        I recommend Craig to anyone looking for a high-performance intelligent technical professional for their organisation/project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $12.36K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 51586183 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 21209915 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2628152
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.