POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Craig Jones our New CEO, page-32

1. Jul
    363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    This is all in my humble opinion, please do your own research.

I ask again, please POS for the sake of corporate responsibility, please state going concern status now and continuously. Maybe AGM is an opportunity to do this.

If C&M is the way forward, then accept it. It's not a dissolution.
    LTH's will still hold.

In the LT NP will rise - must do...but not now, maybe not within next 2 years. Macro conditions are not favourable and cheaper alternatives to nickel are emerging (IMHO).

What do you do for cash in ST...convertible 2 year bonds perhaps.
    Maybe asset sales (see below).

By the way, processing tailings is not simple. From a 'Money of Mine' video, one commentator mentioned, for another company, not POS, that tailings set like concrete. I have worked with concrete. (haha burn ur hands don't it). I take (IMHO) from this that you do not just scoop up some dust and pour it into a heap leach pit or even the famous 1.1 mill. I take it that you have to grind it first. That costs money.

Similarly with the POX process - it looks good in the lab - but maybe (IMHO) this only works for a finely ground substrate. I am just guessing on the chemical engineering process here.

In reflection, by analogy I humbly suggest that it may be like recovering aggregate from concrete, then you have a tough job - like u can't do it profitably.

I wonder if the same is true of gold tailings and SS tailings. These could be worthless or even an environmental liability (IMHO).

If so then this rather suggests to me (IMHO) as a way forward:
    - immediate C&M and just cossy down for a while. Please no more pressys and Helly Hanson gear.
    - a shut down of BS mining
    - within 2 years mine GS and SS for high quality ore and sell it
    - relocate BS mill to wherever you need it or can sell it - some big costs here
    - focus on LJ in about a few years time.

Call me an idiot, I don't actually hear you. IMHO, an idiot is one who is ignorant, who adheres to an idiom. I do not.

Hey this opinion is in my humble opinion only and please do your own research.

*smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.