POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

And who would dare contradict Redback Research! Technically I...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    And who would dare contradict Redback Research!

Technically I would agree with your assessment of the situation, 7000 looks strong for support. If I was a technical trader solely, I would be starting to add long positions for sure.

From a personal "gut feeling" and observing spending behaviours, whilst speaking to many business owners just through everyday interactions, the sentiment is terrible.

People I know in M&A, Debt Advisory, Corporate finance have all said, the cash has stopped flowing.

Several Property developers I am tied up with are offering ridiculously high interest offers to secure funds now.

All reminds me of GFC all over again!

Don't get me started with my 2 besties who are big puppy dogs at at BHP and Macquarie! They both say tighten the purse strings.

But the ASX is a complete separate beast who acts with no apparent care for fundamentals!

POS on the other hand, LT like you have always said will have its day, but it's a definite LT bottom drawer for now, unless T/O comes along!

XJO thread in HC has some real good Indices, once you wade through the self loving and BS they do have very informative charts.

apologies for the essay, thought as long as TB is licking his wounds some one may as well dribble a bit!

Love ya work Red keep it up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.