POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Bad doggie. Bad. Why are you biting the hand that feeds...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387

Bad doggie. Bad. Why are you biting the hand that feeds you?......wait, eh I got this the wrong way, isn't it? They are actually the ones who bit the paw that was feeding them. And it's not only the paw that they bit but much much more...... At least you had the balls to sell out when you saw so many announcements turning out to be a blind alley. You retained them. We on the other hand........

Good to see our new CEO Craig Jones seeming to indicate that the decreasing NP might be the reason that we are not in production in the latest announcement. I will need to wait for the video to actually understand better what he is saying the reason for FID delay is. I was under the impression that FID delay occurred because of:

- Management's inability to do the metallurgy tests correctly thus requiring a further 8 months delay (from June 23 to Feb 24) and additional drilling and testing costs.

- Management failure to secure workers accommodation.

- Management failure to secure power.

- Management's inability to sign offtake agreement.

- List of failures too long to keep writing about management's repeated failures.

I will listen to Craig Jones video with much attention to see whether he extrapolates on what was released in yesterday's announcement. Lots of CEOs lead their SHs down the garden path. One of them springs to mind immediately. HC is littered of countless examples. I hope that Craig Jones is made of a different metal. I like what BB is doing over at DVP. Hopefully CJ can start buying a reasonable amount of shares on market to impart confidence in investors. I was quite appalled to see that Peter Harold only bought a meaningless amount of POS shares as CEO whilst all the time boring people to death with buying shares in PAN and his shoe business. A least we won't have to listen to these ever again.

Come on Craig Jones. Buy POS shares on market to show your commitment and belief. Be your own man and treat SHs with honesty as they are backing you in the best possible way with their hard earned money. The least you can do is not to lead them down the garden path as some ex and present CEOs of publicly listed companies are expert at doing.

Not much we can do dear LTHs friends. The sp is in the doldrums and this, IMVHO, shows that market does not believe in the credibility of the so called A+team. Up to them to do something about it. But looking at yesterday's announcement, I got the impression that POS current situation is being blamed on NP and not on management's massive shortcomings IMVHO. How can you correct an issue if you don't acknowledge your part in creating the issue?

Craig Jones is now our new CEO. Can't wait to watch the presentation he made yesterday.
    Last edited by Noor444: 05/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.