A political party that doesn't accept a variety of views doesn't...

1. 17,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    A political party that doesn't accept a variety of views doesn't desreve to be in power. The electorate will decide whether or not they will back Kelly or have someone else that will toe the party line. Kelly has made that choice. He has the courage of his convictions which is more than I can say for most of those in parliament these days.

It is untrue that Kelly is antivax. (He made a mistake being on thesame platform as one that is). He just believes that there is ALSO a treatment that is available that is being denied.

I will get vaccinated but I would also like to have an alternative treatment available to try should I end up among the 30% where the vaccination fails to protect. I have health conditions, have the annual flu vaccination, have a pneumonia vaxination but have ended up in hospital wit complications from the flu twice in the last few years. I am also allercic to some antibiotics.

Too many lies promoted as news these days. too many restrictions on reasonable free speech.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.