OCV octaviar limited

I like BB have done serious dough on MFS (OCV).I like all others...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I like BB have done serious dough on MFS (OCV).

I like all others am in the passenger seat and hope Chris Scott can deliver. I can only guess what a horrendously tough and difficult job his task is. However, HOPE and DETERMINATION are key attributes

REMEMBER Winston Churchill - NEVER NEVER GIVE UP

I am a Christian and will continue to pray for the new team of OCV. I'm sure Chris will do his very best.

My greater concern is the self seeking SLATER and GORDON (Class Action Solicitors) will tie the company up in knots in an expensive and time consuming Legal Case, which will in fact actually detract from future plans to get the company re-established. As a person who has been involved in several legal actions, the only real winners are the Lawyers.

Litigants will up with crumbs.

They may win the battle but lose the WAR. OCV crashes and burns so they lose all chance of seeing any recovery.

The Legal System is a Joke. The Law should only allow action against the prior Directors NOT against the Company, because the Directors can just restart in a few years and ripoff another group of innocents. The company MFS is not at fault, but the Directors are, as are the GREEDY and IMMORAL HEDGE FUNDS.

A Collapse would be tragic,

Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.