MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Chucke, Global financial meltdown is due to human greediness,...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Chucke, Global financial meltdown is due to human greediness, corruption and unfair distribution of wealth.
    It has to be meltdown in order to be adjusted again. i.e. Do you want to buy a new Iphone for $700 or $300?

Because of our salary does not match the standard of living now. People have to borrow money just to live a comfortable life. And some people are too rich until can afford to buy a whole Island to stay stay for themselves. This financial system is not right because it is created by man and not by God.

Any stock you purchase now is in danger accepted those company that have news going to be taken over.

There is a reason why China rise up in this century and why the American fall according to Christianity point of view.

But, I am sure the US will make it through this financial meltdown if they practice what they say written in the US dollar note “In God we trust”.

Jesus Christ is the God for all man-kind. He came to love and not judge us by our sin.

I have faith in God that MMX will rocket today even though Dow Jones drops yesterday night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.