GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

In my opinion the only thing that has been factored in to the...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    In my opinion the only thing that has been factored in to the current share price 1.2c-1.3c are the following:

* Mainly the risk involved with the numerous conditions now attached to the funding. However remember this is only active if requirements not met by the maturity date of the note being 31st August 2018 from what is stated in Annexure A.

* The risk involved with the numerous delays in Indonesia.

* Jayatama taking a 25% stake. (This would have happened regardless down the track as stipulated in Indonesian law).

I can't see how the price can factor in anything past the funding conditions because of the financial risk this leaves on the company as stated in Annexure A.

It seems that this will not be the case and the funding will be received but we will not see a move up in price until this risk is gone.

I definitlety agree with Hamish that it is a home run having Fofo and his investment group on board with there domestic connections and domestic know how.
    This to me is a key catalyst as to what will get GMC to where they want to go with this company.

Maybe not so great for the day traders or those looking to make a quick buck.

To all the longer term holder's stay patient my friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.