IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

So much noise about the share price and the current "steady...

1. 5,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    So much noise about the share price and the current "steady state" of the pricing

IF some one playing with 5-10 mill shares can stop the price going up ...then it says to me that the buyers
    just dont want to pay to get into this stock , and there aren't enough people who are aware of it , or...who can be bothered to learn more about it - thats how it goes .

Yes everyone would like to get in cheaper & for someone who has only just heard of the stock
    ....its clear that there has been a 400% rise over the last 9 months or so ... ( like so many other stocks )

Someone might be trying to accumulate a decent stake - good luck to them

They might get close to 5% ...that could happen .... they could take many of the top 20 shareholders out to dinner
    promise them lots and so secure their shares for a take over . They could drive up to see the Cattle farmers who own a couple of hundred mill shares and who are now up 100 % on their investment over 4 months or so ...... they maybe could be persuaded to flip .

Frankly there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop what ever is happening . IMU's brokers could have already done a deal with a big player ...etc etc etc

Hopefully the science is all good ... and more people climb aboard .

Pricing is about supply & demand

Once people understand what "Might be Possible " with IMU then we should see the game change

For the moment I reckon its just another stock in the eyes of most of the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.