GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Crash called it, page-208

1. 110 Posts.
    geez there is some crap peddled on this forum...
    ..for the umpteenth time...this stock was in a downtrend from the high of 69.5 on 16 Jan to the low of 43.5c on mar 7 ...note that the low was not confirmed until the first higher low...which was confirmed when the price took out the 48.5c high of Mar 15...this occurred the following day Mar 16...ok stay with me on this...its basic 101 charting...
    ....any cursory study of GANN (the greatest TA trader thats ever lived) theory would reveal the SAFEST place to buy is the first higher low...
    ...so there is a massive change of sentiment taking place....forget the noise...watch the chart...todays action simply verifies the CIT (Change in Trend)
    ...GXY should not go below 43.5 for a long time (if it does i am in big trouble)...i will liquidate my entire holding if it does...
    ...i am now monitoring for the 2nd and 3rd higher lows...if and when these occur this stock will take off...my target is low 80s as i have been saying for a long time...not saying it wont go much higher but that price represents a repeat of the major move from 29.5 to 69.5...again standard GANN theory...

...i already hold a packet at ave 28c and jumped in and out of the stock at 49.5 a week or 2 back (bit premature as it turns out) and have now jumped back in Mar 16 and doubled my holdings at 49c

OK FWIW thats my position on this...i will live or die by this analysis (plus a bit more deeper TA that i wont be discussing on HC)....
    ...if you don't trade your forecasts then you are nothing more than a waffler...
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.