GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Crash called it, page-365

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Ruby Redux, It seems that a lot of the angst that some people are feeling around the TA/Charting aspects of trading and investing, are because most people want certainty in the way of absolutes and guarantees that the share prices are going to follow nice orderly patterns, and be at the precise levels that some of the predictions being made are indicating. The charts don't predict the future, however, they are indicative of human trading behaviours in our past and present. I love the charts and TA aspects as you can possibly gather from my posts, as they are indicative of possible price points for entries/exits, trends, volumes, possible price reversals etc, and I am currently reading, and understanding, as much as I can about TA, and like many others, I was very sceptical at first. I know that it is helping me, and I'm also enjoying revisiting my readings into the psychological aspects of investing, and a particular female author that I'm reading at the moment, talks about the many emotions that we can all feel around trading and investing, and to look at ways that we can all calm these emotions, and get them under control.
    Some of my best price entries into Galaxy and other companies that I hold, were when I was just keeping a watchful eye on daily share prices, and many of these low priced entry points occurred when I really wasn't expecting them. Through daily reading and education, I've lost that need to use an inverted hammer, and try to bash my investments into place long ago, as I can make my investments, and leave them be, until I feel the need to make any further decisions about them.
    I also assume that current trends, consolidation, ranging, will continue as indicated by the charts, until there is a surprise to the upside, or the downside, as the case may be, leading to obvious and big shifts in our share prices. The process doesn't have to be hard, and the profits will follow, if we can develop our investment strategies, discipline, resilience, patience, and can have fun in the process. We are all conducting a business venture after all!
    Galaxy is one of my best performing investments, and a wonderful investment in our future, as a part of a cleaner, greener, global energy revolution, as well as an ongoing financial commitment that can keep on delivering some great returns for us all in the years ahead imo.

Welcome to the forum as a poster, and I hope that you will continue to enjoy your reading here.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.