GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

If you are a fund manager , and the shares you bought in several...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If you are a fund manager , and the shares you bought in several sectors this year that have done badly like retail , some healthcare stocks, industrials , miners,then if you have a long / short fund you will need to find stocks to short in an attempt to cover your losses ....many managers as you can read are not even beating the index.....so some have chosen the disruptive tech stocks like ORE, SYR, and also GXY.........
    to short and eventually make a killing from sellers who sell in fear .......

We all know the underlying fundamentals of GXY, there is no way a serious analyst can seriously say this company is going down........carbonate isnt just about digging out of the ground and shipping like iron ore....it has to be processed and even then you need the expert engineers ....how many have this ?

There are many corporates out there that dont want companies like GXY to succeed , but you need to question ? why did you invest in this stock? i cannot see GXY failing unless its a product or management issue .......there are many believers on this site......Thesi sachz, upstart and airconditioner...i do think they know quite a bit about this story and be guided by them.....I am sold on the disruption story and the morgan stanleys of this world or the macquaries will not change my mind...

By the way Macquarie has shown its hand in SYR today......i cant see the stock going further down than this
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.