GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Correct , back to GXY ( as with SYR) I read the HC contributors...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Correct , back to GXY ( as with SYR) I read the HC contributors and I ask myself something ....do they really expect some exciting news every week? for the Pope's sake, we are dealing with a mining company ......so naturally they should only tell us material things ...and to that end GXY management ( as with SYR) has done just that ....but in between there are non performing funds who see opportunity ...they know that there are day traders , position traders that only are in there to make a buck from this sort of stock .....who have bought in the the 40 plus cent area ......and why am I not worried ..because my average price is 25c.....I started buying this stock at 15c...!!!!!

.I can tell you the same thing happened when I was an early investor in A2M....and they are in infant milk ...the shorters had a field day....but that has changed now ....that company has shown itself to be having a better formula ( i mean management but also product) that the CHinese fully endorse ...the stock is $3.20 now ........in the early $1.60 days its was being shorted all the time ....

So you either believe in the lithium story and where lithium is going AND also GXY....if you only are in it to see how far your $$ can go.....you best exit and spare the anxiety......
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.