GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I'm holding and holding tight. Have been for over 18 months now....

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I'm holding and holding tight. Have been for over 18 months now. I don't mind reading different opinions, in fact it can be pretty handy to help not fall too in love with a stock. Crash has easily been more accurate than anyone posting over the last 6 months... against almost nothing except good news the stock is down 40 or 50% and still wasn't really over valued then, so that's one hell of a pick. Hats off.
    Now we had a 5% green day and people are peacocking about it...riiiiiight. I'm confident in my inability to pick the tops and bottoms often enough so i just ride the rollercoaster and try to enjoy the 12 month tax break. But i still appreciate the input from both sides. I also think that charting is at best a good representation of what has already happened... but still, i like reading and analysing how often it can be accurate. And well..... Crash has either been super super super lucky or he is some kind of chart reading psychic genius. I guess time will tell which one.
    So crash, i don't like your style and iv been pretty consistently hoping you are wrong, but again hats off to you. Me and the other inexperienced will still enjoy reading your opinions but some other people seem to just want to build up a nice solid echo chamber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.