crash of 2004-=_+-=_+

1. 394 Posts.
    Nickel down nearly 20% last night. Is that or is that not a crash? Yes sir. Many will say that is a crash. Other base metals were also hammered, smashed, crunched. Did you notice what BHP said yesterday? There will be a SURPLUS of copper in the second half of next year. Now correct Black Wolf if you want, because we all know Black Wolf knows nothing, but Black Wolf thinks the stockmarket tries to look 6 to 12 months ahead when it prices shares in base metals companies. So if the BIG INVESTORS believe a commodity will be in oversupply in the second half of next year, they GET OUT NOW. What does that do to Hot Copper's favorite copper stock, OXR? What does that do to all those hopeful copper miners with resources priced in gold equivalent ounces? You decide, because if you ask Black Wolf for an opinion Black Wolf will reply, "I know nothing. I know nothing. I know absolutely nothing." I'd better leave now because I have to return to my pack, because we all know wolves hunt in packs and Black Wolf is very hungry. This Black Wolf smells blood today. Yes sir, Black Wolf smells blood.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.