re:gse: crash of 2004 - oil +=+=+= this reminds me of a joke...A...

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re:gse: crash of 2004 - oil +=+=+= this reminds me of a joke...

A psychology student is conducting a survey of sex and happiness in males. She gathered a whole lot of males in a big hall -males, say between the ages of 20 and ninety. She went up on the platform and asked the men, "Now guys, I'd like those of you who have sex more then twice a night to put your hands up." Quite a few young men put their hands up and she took note of their demeanour. They looked happy but not overwhelmingly so. Then she asked for those who had sex once a week. Again a few hands rose and again she noticed that these men were even less happy. Then once a month, once every three months, six months and nine months and she noticed that the men were progressively more and more unhappy. Then she asked for anyone who had sex once a year. There, to her surprise was a little old guy, jumping out of skin with joy.
    "Well, my good man," said the psychology student, "you only have sex once a year and you are so happy. Why is that?"
    "Because tonight is the night!" Said the little ol' guy and he squealed, "wooooohoooooo!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.