XJO 0.82% 8,279.8 s&p/asx 200

crash week, page-50

1. 46 Posts.
    Lots of Chicken Little’s running rampant in this thread – what a joke – just came back from seeing a Band on a lovely Sunday afternoon and all the entertainment one needed was right on this thread.
    We are in the middle of a Bull Run and financial turmoil in the USA or elsewhere will not halt demand out of China Russia India or the like – we are hardly the financial of the world
    A run on a bank in the States will have about as much impact on us as the run on the ‘Rock’ in England.
    This bull run has had many corrections over the last couple of years and will have many more I hope as they are VERY profitable – but know this – if you are going to try and pick the top of the market for a correction you will get it wrong 9 out of 10 times - at that will cost you. If concerned place a few puts and move on.
    I especially love the comments that our Banks are in trouble and ‘stuffed’
    Sorry – but some of you need to get a grip… “crash week”… hahahahahahaha “6200 first stop” hahahahahah…………………..

I will revisit this post on Friday regardless of the sky falling in and the world as we know it ending….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.