crash what crash, page-55

1. 36,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    No probs Falcon . Your opinion is valid and you've supported it with reason . Thumbs up for that.

I'm interested in your view on WA real estate. While I think it's pretty obvious that the mining towns are down significantly ( e.g. Port Hedland is clearly down .ref: realestate.com.au ) , that's to be expected . Those towns have always been a bit boom and bust. You can't have crazy rapid growth in any commodity and not expect it to reverse eventually.

In Perth however , in the normal average suburbs , do you really expect prices to crash ? Or do you expect them to just ease off a bit or maybe just not grow for a couple of years ? Crash is a very strong word to use I reckon and is it used way too much , hence the BS headline comment.

Here's the thing that irks me a about this thread. People are suggesting that because Port Hedland prices are down X% , that all of Australia is about to follow . Unfortunately it's just hijacking what is otherwise a good discussion with posters such as yourself.

With regard to growing your business , that's only a choice that you can make. That said , I imagine that it's relatively easy to come to that decision . If you believe that by expanding your business you're going to grow your income greater than your equity in a house then it's a pretty simple calculation .
    The other very important factor is that if your business is keeping you in a job in these lean times and you are enjoying what you do , then the money is way less important.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.