RXL 12.0% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

crash!, page-6

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Sell off of resource stock and the smashing of metal prices is getting nastier which is a sign that things may calm down sooner than later..

This is a bit like the Dot.com crash when many small caps that didn't have money in the bank to withstand the assault perished... the ones that copped the hiding and stood up made it in a big way...

It's a stupid thing that markets do... and if they can do it to commodities for no worthy reason.... They'll do it to Banks and Housing also..

My experience with resource stock; when they fall, is to sell the ones with less chances of survival like a Gold producer with no money and high production cost...
    The ones I like I keep buying bits and pieces on their way down...

Rox is one I like, and today I missed the 3.1c but got some at 3.5c.... and I'll keep topping up til it hits the bottom.

It's painful, when I look at my resource portfolio and see the huge paper loss.... But few months ago I was looking at a huge paper and tangible gain...(remember SIR 5c to $5... RXL 5c to 12c... CUL 1.7c to 4.5c and so on... we waited 4 years to get such runs... we are stock farmers..... no pain no gain...

You know it wasn't long ago, when China's population were waring Kaki uniforms and riding bicycles, and Japan & Korea were our biggest resources clients...

Therefore, with Japan now going bonkers (Stock market up 30% in 3 months & GDP rising.... this can make up for a little Chinese slow down perhaps...

RXL has around $5mil in the bank.... all they need to do is hold on till this storm clears......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $60.11K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 217999 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 44305 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.