PSD psivida limited

I don't know what they can do to make it a buy other than the...

1. 360 Posts.
    I don't know what they can do to make it a buy other than the Pfizer deal, Medidur and whatever else they have in the pipeline. These are exactly the kinds of things that a biotech company should be doing and exactly the kinds of things that they've been saying for years they were working towards doing. Did you not buy your shares with that knowledge?

I'm afraid that if shareholders are not happy with the board and management for doing the things that they had every expectation were the things that shareholders wanted them to do, then shareholders will have to tell them what they _should_ be doing.

What you are effectively doing is blaming the board and management for what your fellow shareholders are doing (i.e., selling their shares at lower and lower prices). As a shareholder yourself, why don't _you_ decide if the company is doing the things it should be doing, and decide that independently of other shareholders, since you are just as entitled to your opinion and valuation of the company as any other shareholder. It is, after all, shareholders, including you, and buyers of shares who collectively decide what a share is worth.

Pezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.