RHG 0.00% 50.0¢ rhg limited

crashing......, page-24

1. 1,214 Posts.
    OK, all - I'm back!

IMO, commodorecontrarian is leading you up the garden path for his own pleasure and profit.

Remember when he said early last week that he was in for $400k worth of stock @ around 50c?

Sounded like a big, solid bet on the soundness of RHG, didn't it?

And, when you add to that all of the arguments he's continally advanced over the past couple of months about how sound RHG's prospects were and how much confidence he had in them...well, it could have actually led some people to believe that he had some faith in the company, couldn't it?

Well, today, you all know that you've been had!

While he's talking up it's value like a PR merchant, now we know (if he's being straight up) that he's been in and out twice since 50.1c.

He's told you when he's bought, but not when he's sold!

Sounds to me like he's playing all you s*ckers like a fish on a hook.

Hey, commodore, remember when you said this?
    In my opinion the 25 basis point increase on XCP will be the worst of the cost jump and within the next six months rams will be able to refinance its Prime 1 debt into long term AAA RBMS at rates 10-15 bp above current. This would indicate a cut to profit in the region of 17.5m on FY08 prospectus and give a NPAT above 40m and eps > 11.5cps.

On this basis I expect RHG will return tp trading at around 1.50
    [posted 21/08/07]

Or, how about this?
    hmm, I'm not so sure bionic. I don't think it will rise much above open today - it will do well to close above 85 today imo. That said, longer term, I think its going to smash 1.50 as the credit crunch eases.
    [posted 19/09/07]

No? Forgotten about all of that, have you? Yes, well, you've now told us all what a short-term trader you really are. Maybe your memory extends to five days ago, then:-
    absolutely. RHG will recover to over 60c. I have put 20% of my portfolio on the line regarding this, I am that confident.
    [posted 03/10/07]

I think, perhaps, the punters might be better off if the listened to The Word, rather than the commodore's addled rants.

Better be a bit more careful with that seven figure investment sum you're so proud of, commodore. Many more picks like this one and it'll be six figures before your know it!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaa!!!!!!! NFI!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.