GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

crater mountain project update, png nev 26, page-40

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    hi baz and mp

two sides to every coin guys!!
    Greg could have done GOA a favour with Sao Chico we dont pay for anyting and get a gold resource...... whilt kenai are thinking of getting involved we take what ever gold we dig up
    OK so it hasn't happend the way we wanted it to but what does
    The prospect is still there, we have their workers overseeing the project we have them drilling we have a crushing plant in the development and a processing plant which we are adjusting to suit the condition there....
    once the drilling is done we will know where to dig reducing the dilution and with the crushing plant start to get some gold all the while kenai are watching to see what we pull up
    we make a fewe mill, enough to keep Crater going and drilling and exploring Mr Starrs shatres in GOA have more potential to explode and make him a rich mofo as compared to kenai I for one know where his thoughts are as they are with all of useverything he does he does to keep cm going and drilling
    everyone bagged him for the 4cent cr I for one applauded him and it is because od his gift of the gabb that we are still drilling with 4 mill in cash so in my books he is a starr and his eyes are fixed on GOA but as a good investor he has hedged and although I haver not I wish I could also maybe one day when GOA go thru the roof but till then I'll wait it out have a couple of mill in shares and wish i could get a few more but unfortunately not at the mo
    IMHO dont give up the ghost at the mo as Ive said before we still have around 7000m of drilling to go and as others have mentioned they are already goining to other areas for samp,ling and even some good results there can give the current sp a nudge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.